DYSON is a go-to when it comes to high-end home appliances – whether you’re looking for a vacuum, fan or hair styling device.
The brand has kicked off their Black Friday sales, offering £100 off two of their bestselling cordless hoovers, plus exclusive limited-edition colourways and gifts with some of their must-have haircare gadgets.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop Dyson deals here
- Shop Dyson deals at eBay here
- Shop Dyson deals at Amazon here
- Shop Dyson deals at Currys here
Best live Black Friday Dyson hair deals
As part of their early Black Friday launch, Dyson is offering a bundle of gifts and exclusive colourways on some of their top hair gadgets. Here’s the info:
- Shop Black Friday Dyson deals here
We’re expecting to see more Dyson hair deals drop in the coming days, so keep your eye on this page for all the info.
Best live Black Friday Dyson vacuum cleaner deals
Here’s some of the best bargains you can shop right now:
- Dyson V7 Total Clean, £199.99 from Dyson, save £100 – buy here
- Dyson V11 Absolute, £499.99 from Dyson, save £100 – buy here
- Dyson V8 Animal, £199 from Currys, save £100 – buy here
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute, £489 from Amazon, save £110.09 – buy here
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal, £398.49 from Amazon, save £51.50 – buy here
- Dyson V15 Detect Animal and Floor Dok Bundle, £499 from Currys, save £99.99 – buy here
- Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless, £439 from Currys, save £160 – buy here
- Dyson V6 Cordless (refurbished), £189 from Wowcher, save £73.50 – buy here
- Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld (refurbished), £109 from Wowcher, save £120 – buy here
- Dyson V10 Absolute Pro, £299 from Dyson, save £100 – buy here
- Dyson V11 Absolute, £499 from Dyson, save £100 – buy here
Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Extra Cordless, £299 from Argos, saving £150 – buy here
Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless, £439 from Argos, save £160 – buy here
Best live Black Friday Dyson air treatment deals:
We’re still waiting for Dyson fans and air coolers to drop into the sale, but if you’re looking for a bargain in the meantime, there are a range of certified refurbished models available at a discounted price:
Best live Topcashback Black Friday Dyson deals
New Topcashback customers can save £15 off the rarely discounted Dyson Airwrap this Black Friday.
You can find our full instructions on how to sign up for the deal here.
- Dyson Airwrap Complete Styler, £434.99 (save £15, via Topcashback) – here
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, Black Friday falls on November 26 – it’s the Friday after the US holiday, Thanksgiving. Typically, retailers release info on their Black Friday deals in the days and weeks leading up to the event, so if you’ve got your eye on a Dyson vacuum or fan, start doing your research ahead of time. Plus, we’ll be keeping you updated with all the latest information.
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and will Dyson be taking part?
Cyber Monday arrives on November 29 this year and Dyson is sure to be offering fantastic deals, don’t miss out!
When does the Dyson Black Friday sale start?
The Dyson Black Friday sale has started, with deals across vacuums and Dyson hair products already being reduced.
When does Dyson Black Friday end?
We’re expecting to see Dyson continue its Black Friday deals to Cyber Monday and possibly beyond. Last year the deals were available until the 1 December, whilst stocks lasted.
Dyson products tend to be pretty pricey for most of the year, so Black Friday is a rare opportunity to snag a vacuum cleaner, or even a fancy hair dryer, for substantially less than the RRP.
Remember don’t just look at the Dyson website for Dyson Black Friday deals. You can find amazing savings on coveted Dyson items at other popular retailers like Currys, Argos or John Lewis, who may have better sales on the day.
Make sure you always shop around to get the best deal during the Black Friday sales. You may be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
Where can I find Dyson Black Friday deals in 2021?
More Black Friday Homeware Deals
What was in the Dyson Black Friday sale last year?
Previously, Dyson slashed up to £100 off Dyson technology for Black Friday with deals across vacuums, personal care and lighting.
There was up to £100 off Dyson Vacuums, with the following models available from dyson.co.uk, Currys, Argos, Very, and AO:
- Dyson V7 Animal Extra, £199.99, available from Currys, Argos, Very, and AO – buy here
- Dyson V8 Absolute Pro, £299.99, available exclusively on dyson.co.uk – buy here
- Dyson V8 Absolute Extra, £299.99, available from Currys, Argos, John Lewis, Very, Euronics, AO – buy here
- Dyson Small Ball Animal 2, £199.99, available from Dyson, Currys, Argos, John Lewis, Very, Euronics, AO – buy here
Last year, Dyson gave all shoppers who bought the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer a free stand for £299. It’s perfect for keeping your Supersonic, clean, safe and tidy; because you wouldn’t want to spend all that money and leave it lying around. The deal was available exclusively at dyson.co.uk.
Dyson’s Lightcycle Floors were also reduced. There was £150 off the impressive lighting systems, which are designed to reduce eye strain, track daylight, and maintain light quality for sixty years.
How to clean Dyson filter?
It’s important to clean your Dyson filter to keep your Dyson products working in perfect order.
Washing your filters is pretty easy, here’s what you need to do:
- Turn off and disconnect your machine at the wall socket.
Remove your Dyson filter(s).
- Wash filters in cold water only (don’t use detergent or wash in a dishwasher or washing machine). Rinsing under the water supply then gently squeezing the water out of the filter. Repeat until the water runs clear.
- Dry filters by leaving them in a warm place for 24 hours, until completely dry. NB: Don’t dry the filter in a tumble dryer, microwave or near a naked flame.
Replace the filters.
You can check all the steps for specific models here at dyson.com.
Are Dyson fans worth it?
Dyson fans are pricy, but are packed with extra features, such as Hot and Cool functions, and Purifier functions.
With a sturdy base, as well as being extra quiet and powerful when in use.
They can also be controlled by an app, as well as automation features – they aren’t your average fans!
How much does Dyson delivery cost?
Dyson does next-day shipping free of charge, although booking a specific time slot can cost up to £8. Find out all of the shipping options from Dyson.co.uk here.
Does Dyson offer any other discounts?
Check out Sun Vouchers to see if you can save anything more on Dyson products.
How to clean a Dyson filter
You can clean your Dyson vacuum cleaner filter in five easy steps:
- Remove your Dyson filter
- Tap the filter over a bin to remove excess dust
- Rinse the filter
- Give the filter a shake
- Leave it to dry for more than 24 hours
Are Dyson fans worth it?
There are mixed opinions on whether Dyson fans are worth the money.
Dyson fans are very well reviewed by customers and have lots of great features – such as remote controls to adjust airflow settings and sleep timers.
Plus, they’re easy to clean and pose less risk to children as they don’t have blades. But the jury is out on whether they’re worth the significant price tag compared to other fans.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
Enjoyed learning about Dyson’s Black Friday deals? We’ve created a handy guide to Black Friday 2021 if you want to know more.
Need a new tower fan? These are the ones to buy now (yes, including Dyson’s).
The Dyson Supersonic could be on sale this Black Friday – here’s what you need to know.
Take a look at The Sun Vouchers to see if you can get extra savings – be that discounts and vouchers for Dyson or hundreds of other retailers.